Learn practical methods and secrets to writing stellar academic essays
What Will You Learn?
- Write with clarity and accuracy
- Master the basic grammar needs and formatting that matters
- Learn how to write effective thesis statements.
- Establish your arguments logically and with explicit transitions
- Research and bolster your argument by incorporating relevant sources effectively into your writing
- Build coherency and style
- Write incredibly satisfactorily to meet expectations!
- Understand and learn how to address varied essay writing prompts
Module 1: Introduction to Academic Writing
Module 2: Types of Academic Writing: Descriptive Academic Writing
Module 3: Types of Academic Writing: Analytical Academic Writing
Module 4: Types of Academic Writing: Argumentative Writing
Module 5: Types of Academic Essays: Critical Academic Essay
Module 6: Planning and Structure of Written Work
Module 7: Referencing
Module 8: General Tips on Academic Essays
Module 9: References
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet